Sport department (day hospitalization)
The rehabilitation program is for all injured athletes, regardless of their level. Our medical team has set itself the goal of enabling wounded athletes to effectively and sustainably recover their potential.
This program is part of our authorization for follow-up care and rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system, day hospitalization or full hospitalization, supported by health insurance.
It allows to benefit from advanced techniques of rehabilitation.
Our medical team is composed of a sports doctor, a physical and rehabilitation physician (MPR), a cardiologist, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, a psychomotor therapist, adapted physical aids (APA), a psychologist and a dietician.
This program is based on a concept of comprehensive care that takes into account the physical and physiological capabilities of each. It adapts:
- At the age of the patient.
- In its general state and level of sporting practice.
The global support includes:
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation (Biodex S4 pro®, Cosmos Robowalk®, Huber®, balneotherapy, weight room).
- An individualized and specific physical preparation for the sport concerned.
- A work of prevention of osteo-articular and musculo-tendinous lesions.
- A recovery and re-athletic program (whole body cryotherapy, balneotherapy, VEINOPLUS SPORT® vein-lymphatic drainage, relaxation, etc.)
- Dietary advices
Tendonopathy care with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP ™) and shock waves can be studied.