Locomotor system (day hospitalization)
The musculoskeletal system (or musculoskeletal apparatus) is the organ system that gives man the ability to move physically. It consists of the muscular system, the skeleton of bone and cartilaginous as well as the attached elements (ligaments, tendons, etc.).
Main pathologies taken care of (or specialties):
- Polytraumatized (accident victims of the road)
- Total knee prosthesis
- Total hip prosthesis
- Total ankle prosthesis
- Total shoulder prosthesis
- Suites of complex surgery of the hand
- Traumatology of the spine and limbs
- Joint arthroplasties, ligamentoplasties
- Rheumatic diseases (osteoarthritis, chronic inflammatory rheumatism, lumbosciatica, osteoporosis, algoneurodystrophy)
Rehabilitation is supervised by a physical rehabilitation physician.
Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, adaptive physical activity educator, psychologist, speech therapist, psychomotor therapist, dietician, intervene during your hospitalization.